Ingenious Business Software is one of the pre-approved vendor for Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) for Accounting Management, Inventory Management & Sales Management system. On top of PSG, there are other grants or initiatives by the government to encourage digital capability adoption by the SME. Feel free to contact us for more details.
- Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG)
Up to 80% funding support
● Registered and operating in Singapore.
● Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore.
● An SME with minimum 30% local shareholding; AND Company's Group annual sales turnover less than S$100 million, OR less than 200 employees.
- Skillsfuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC)
Eligible employers will receive a one-off S$10,000 credit to cover up to 90% of out-of-pocket expenses on qualifying costs for supportable initiatives, over and above the support levels of existing schemes.
● Enterprise Development Grant (EDG).
● Enterprise Leadership for Transformation Programme (ELT).
● Market Readiness Assistance (MRA).
● Productivity Solutions Grants (PSG).
● Business Improvement Fund (BIF).
● Aviation Development Fund (ADF).
● Skills Framework-aligned courses (in support of the Industry Transformation Maps).
● Professional Conversion Programme (course fee expenses only).
● Rank-and File Place-and Train Programmes (course fee expenses only).
● Support for Job Redesign consultancy under Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG-JR).
● Job Redesign initiatives.
● Training Industry Professionals in Tourism (TIP-iT).
● Have contributed at least $750 Skills Development Levy (SDL) over a qualifying period.
● Have employed at least three Singapore Citizens (SCs) or Permanent Residents (PRs) every month over the same period.
● Have not been qualified at any of the earlier periods.
- Enterprise Development Grant (EDG)
To support company's usage of automation and technology which can result in tangible benefits and significant growth.
Scope of work can cover:
● Adoption/development of sophisticated hardware and/or software solutions.
● Development of solutions that involve purchase of machinery and integration of systems.
● Training of staff to deploy solutions.
What is not supported:
● Set-up costs that are essential to starting a business.
● Cost of equipment and gadgets, such as copiers, laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
SMEs up to 80%; non-SMEs up to 60% of qualified costs from 1 April 2020 to 31 December 2020.
● Be regitered and operating in Singapore.
● Be in a financially viable position to start and complete the project.
- Digital Resilience Bonus (DRB)
This is given on top of enhanced digitalisation assistance provided under the SMEs Go Digital programme. Food Services and Retail enterprises that have PayNow Corporate, e-invoicing, and use predefined categories of digital solutions for Business Processes, Digital Presence and Data Mining and Analystics can receive bous payouts of up to $10,000.
● UEN fall undler the Food Services or Retail sectors
● UEN incorporated on or before 26 May 2020
● UEN have an active PayNow Corporate account
● UEN is on Peppol e-invoicing network
- VCF Info‐Communications Technology (ICT) Grant
VCF ICT Grant Applications
Charities may submit their VCF ICT Grant applications https://www.app.ncss.gov.sg/ with their preferred vendor’s quotation. For registered/exempt charities that are NCSS members and are applying for ICT Grant portion (E), please submit your application under the Funding@Tech-and-GO!. For more information, please contact NCSS Pumpkin Squad at Tech-and-GO@ncss.gov.sg. For project costs exceeding $6,000, charities should also submit 3 quotations of comparable scope or specifications.
- Tech-and Go!
Social Service Agencies can get funding from National Council of Social Service (NCSS) when adopt pre-scoped solutions.
Agency must be NCSS member or an SSA funded by MSF
Note: SSAs running MOH-funded programmes should tap on Healthcare Productivity Fund (HPF) and Community Silver Trust (CST) instead.
● Start Digital (Pre-scoped IT Solutions)
Up to 80%, capped at $30,000 per SSA
Each SSA can only purchase up to $8,000 worth of laptops. To benefit as many SSAs as possible, the sum of laptop funding received across VCF and TNG cannot exceed $8,000.
● Go Digital ( Large scale/specialised IT solutions)
Up to 80%, capped at $300,000 per project.
Pls get customer to email to enquire 1st email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
● Project Consultancy
Up to 80%, capped at $40,000 for pre-qualified consultancy from Jan 2021 onwards.
- Matching Grant (Malaysia)
To Small & Medium Enterprises (SME) to adopt Digitalisation in daily operations.
Features of Grant
● Grant amounting up to 50% or a maximum of RM 5,000 from total invoice amount.
● Great deals on digital solutions from a wide list of panels listed by MDEC.
● Wide range of digitalisation areas:
i. Electronic Point of Sale System (e-POS)
ii. Human Resource Payroll System (HR) / Customer Relationship
● Management (CRM)
iii. Digital Marketing / Sales
v. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) / Accounting & Taxation